THE footy season is over and the Aussie summer of cricket is a little while away yet, but there is plenty to keep punters happy in the meantime.
October means spring carnival racing, Bathurst 1000, A-League soccer and heaps more top-flight sporting action from Europe and the United States.
Get maximum value on the punt this weekend with these money-back deals, multi bonuses and betting specials from Australia’s best online bookmakers:
Australian racing specials
It’s that magical time of year for racing punters, and our top bookies have a stack of Caulfield Guineas specials up for Saturday along with bonuses, refunds and top-price deals for metro races nationwide.
– Place a fixed odds win bet on any of the first four races at Caulfield on Saturday and get up to $50 back in bonus bets if your horse runs second or third.
– Pick a Saturday racing multi of three or more fixed win legs at Caulfield, Doomben, Morphetville and Randwick and score 100 bonus points for every $1 staked up to $50 if you miss by one leg.
– Put a fixed win bet on races seven and eight at Cranbourne on Friday and get up to $50 back in bonus cash if your horse runs second.
– Make a cash fixed win bet online for any of the first four races on Caulfield Guineas Day and pocket a refund up to $50 in bonus bets if your horse runs second or third.
– Score a matched refund up to $50 in bonus bets if you use William Hill’s Double Down feature on the Caulfield Guineas (race eight) and your horse loses.
– Earn a bonus bet refund up to $50 if your single fixed odds win bet on any of the first four races at Caulfield on Saturday doesn’t win but finishes first half of the field.
– Back a fixed price winner at $5 odds or greater on Caulfield Guineas Day and earn a stake refund up to $100 cash if your fixed win bet on the next featured race loses.
– If you place a fixed odds bet on any Australia horse race and the VOP/APN starting price is higher, Bet365 will pay the better odds if your horses gets up.
– Best TAB win dividends and top tote prices for all metro and non-metro races in Australia, as well as best fluc prices for selected races.
– If your fixed win bet on any of the first five Saturday races at Caulfield finishes second or third, Luxbet will match your stake up to $51 with a bonus bet refund.
– Place a Luxbet Bookies Best wager up to $250 on Sunday’s Cranbourne Cup for a guaranteed return of 10 per cent more winnings than the best price offered by Sportsbet’s Top Tote Plus, CrownBet’s Best Tote Plus, Bet365’s 365 Best and William Hill’s Best Tote feature.
A-League soccer bonuses
Make round one of the 2016-17 A-League season an even spicier affair with these cashback bonuses and multi specials at Australia’s best soccer betting sites.
– If your win-draw-win bet for Friday’s opener between Brisbane Roar and Melbourne Victory loses, CrownBet will match your stake with up to $50 in bonus wagers.
– Get up to $50 back in bonus funds if your A-League multi bet of four or more win-draw-win legs misses out by one.
– Pocket up to $50 in bonus bets if your correct score bet for Roar vs. Victory (Friday) or Western Sydney Wanderers vs. Sydney FC (Saturday) loses but your team wins.
– Pick an Australian soccer multi of four or more win-draw-win legs and score up to a $50 bonus refund if only one fold fails.
– Put an A-League futures bet of $50 or more on the 2016-17 outright winner market and collect a $5 bonus for every match your team wins this season.
– Place a win bet on selected A-League matches and get your stake back up to $50 in bonus bets if the result is a draw.
– Win up to 100 per cent more cash on soccer multis featuring three-way handicap, totals and match result markets. More legs means bigger winnings boosts, starting at a minimum of three legs (five per cent extra).
– Put an A-League first goalscorer bet on any game and get paid at 1/3 each-way odds if your player scores any goal except the first of the match.
– Put on a football multi of four or more legs for A-League round one and get up to $50 cash back if only one part fails.
NFL betting specials online
Australia’s best sports betting sites have a number of specials and bonus offers running throughout the 2016 NFL regular season, which heads into round five this week.
– Pick an NFL multi of four or more head-to-head bets and win back up to $50 in bonus bets if one leg fails.
– Just like CrownBet’s offer, get $50 back in bonus cash if your NFL parlay of four or more match bets misses by one.
– Pick a head-to-head winner in any game of NFL week five and get a matched winnings bonus up to $50 if your team scores at least four touchdowns.
– Win as much as 50 per cent extra up to $100,000 cash on NFL parlay bets featuring points spread, run line, game totals, half spreads, half totals and money line markets.
– Pick a US football multi of four result legs or more for NFL week five and get cash back up to $50 if one leg misses out.
Bathurst 1000 bookie promotions
The V8 Supercars Championship heads to Mount Panorama this Sunday for the crown jewel of Australian motorsport: the Bathurst 1000.
If you fancy a flutter, get on these Bathurst betting specials at our top online bookies.
– Back a car to win the 2016 Bathurst 1000 and get up to $50 back in bonus money if your pick runs second or third.
– Luxbet goes one better (literally), offering a bet refund up to $51 bonus cash if your outright win bet for Bathurst 2016 finishes second or third.
Best bets for Pakistan vs. Australia T20 in Abu Dhabi
Australia embroiled in latest cricket spot-fixing allegations
Free betting tips & best multi odds for A-League Round 1
Massive US lotto draw sees extra action at LottoLand Australia
NBA opening night multi betting – October 17-18 tips & specials
Meninga gives Ben Hunt a licence to roam
Kuwait vs. Socceroos tips & scoring odds – international friendly tips
NSW Government bows to racing lobby, grants gambling ad exemptions