BASKETBALL’S biggest names collide this weekend in the annual NBA All-Star Games.
Ladbrokes.com.au has a pair of special markets for Saturday’s Team USA vs. Team World clash:
– +400 for Brandon Ingram to score 30+ points and Team USA to win
– +300 for Joel Embiid to score 30+ points and Team World to win
The bookie is also taking on the star attractions in Monday’s East vs. West matchup:
– +400 for Steph Curry to score 33+ points and Team Stephen to win
– +300 for LeBron James to score 33+ points and Team LeBron to win
Check out all the latest NBA odds and Ladbrokes specials here.
Best AFLX bookie bonuses
Healthy crowds turned out to Coopers Stadium on Thursday to see the Adelaide Crows win the very first AFLX title.
Pick a three-leg AFLX multi for Friday’s games in Melbourne and pocket up to $50 in William Hill Rewards points if only one leg fails.
For example, let’s say we put $50 on these matchups:
If the Dees win, the Bombers win and the Kangaroos lose, we get 2000 rewards points that can be exchanged for bonus bets, frequent flyer miles and more.
NZ vs. Australia T20 bonus offers
The Aussies are in NZ on Friday for game four of the T20 tri-series.
Punters at Palmerbet.com can recoup up to $50 in bonus bets on losing top runscorer picks that hit at least three sixes.
Back either team at William Hill and get up to $50 back in rewards points if your selection scores 170 runs and loses.
Ladbrokes is offering extra Odds Boosts on Innings of Winnings specials as well as top team runscorer betting.
More online betting specials
Still not satisfied? Try on these deals for size:
– +400 Ladbrokes FA Cup Mega Multi odds on Southampton, Man United and Spurs
– Unlimited Bet Boosts on all sports betting markets at CrownBet
– Bonus refunds and extra Power Plays on selected races at Sportsbet
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Some states excluded.
Surging Magpies rise in AFL futures betting
Fyfe’s strife sees Mitchell’s firm for Brownlow
Dockland’s re-branded “Marvel Stadium” divides fans
Winning tips from BettingSite’s Round 9 AFL match previews
Eagles fly towards the top of the premiership betting market
Betting review of AFL Round 7 – how did our previews &...
Are the Dons destined for 2018 obscurity?
Winning AFL bets from Round 6 – Swans and Eagles deliver big...