A punter with sportsbet.com.au has scored the most unlikeliest of touchdowns…turning $20 into $50,000
Using the online bookmakers Same Game Multi option the punter picked seven separate scenarios to happen in the Superbowl which paid odds of $2501.
The Seven Same Game Multi Superbowl Scenarios:
- Philadelphia Eagles to win the match
- Total Match Points Over 48
- LeGarrette Blount to score a touchdown
- Zach Ertz to score a touchdown
- James White to score a touchdown
- Alshon Jeffery to score a touchdown
- Nick Foles to score a touchdown
Combined Odds: $2501
“Luckily for the punter there was plenty of touchdowns in the Superbowl but this bet has really bowled us over, what an astonishing bet,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.
Free betting tips & best multi odds for A-League Round 1
NBA October 18th multi of the day – best NBA odds &...
NBA opening night multi betting – October 17-18 tips & specials
Punters’ money coming fast for second Brexit referendum
Meninga gives Ben Hunt a licence to roam
Kuwait vs. Socceroos tips & scoring odds – international friendly tips
NSW Government bows to racing lobby, grants gambling ad exemptions
UK study on equine vision could reshape jumps racing