A punter with sportsbet.com.au has scored the most unlikeliest of touchdowns…turning $20 into $50,000
Using the online bookmakers Same Game Multi option the punter picked seven separate scenarios to happen in the Superbowl which paid odds of $2501.
The Seven Same Game Multi Superbowl Scenarios:
- Philadelphia Eagles to win the match
- Total Match Points Over 48
- LeGarrette Blount to score a touchdown
- Zach Ertz to score a touchdown
- James White to score a touchdown
- Alshon Jeffery to score a touchdown
- Nick Foles to score a touchdown
Combined Odds: $2501
“Luckily for the punter there was plenty of touchdowns in the Superbowl but this bet has really bowled us over, what an astonishing bet,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne.
Winning tips from BettingSite’s Round 9 AFL match previews
Market split as Eastern Conference Finals return to Boston
Eagles fly towards the top of the premiership betting market
Can the Socceroos make an impact in Russia?
Odds against bonuses surviving new bookie point of consumption tax
Blues backed to win Origin after Smith retirement
Victorian Government announces bookmaker Point of Consumption Tax
NBA Playoffs coverage exposes gap in gambling ad restrictions