NB: Luxbet Australia is no longer accepting bets from December 22, 2017.
Australian customers can get can get $150 in free bets when they sign up for a new account at Luxbet and deposit $50 or more.
This deal is exclusive to Australian punters and is a great way to give you extra money to wager on sport and racing at home and abroad.
One of the main reasons to accept a Luxbet bonus is the Bonus Bet Splitting feature, which allows you to divide your bonus bets or join them together for bigger bets. The minimum bonus bet amount is $10.
To make your bonus withdrawable you will need to turn over your bonus bets on a bet that pays $1.50 or more.
Your bonus stake is deducted from your winning amount.
This means you could place your $150 bonus on Queensland to win the State of Origin series against New South Wales at odds of $1.73 you will get $109.50 of instantly withdrawable funds if the Maroons go on to win.
Luxbet are one of the only bookmakers that do not make you continually turn over your bets until the money is available to withdraw so take full advantage.
Terms and conditions
Customers in New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria cannot instantaneously claim this offer because of state legislation, but typically these offers become available within a week of signing up as there is no law preventing Luxbet offering these types of inducements to existing account holders. Exotic and multi bets are not eligible with Luxbet’s bonus amounts.
Other than a few finicky minor details that are listed in the boring stuff below, if you fulfil the $1.50 minimum bet requirement you are good to go.
- You will receive the Bonus Bet within 1 business day of becoming eligible.
- The Bonus Bet will be combined with your other unused Bonus Bets to form your total Bonus Bet Balance.
- Your Bonus Bet Balance may be wagered in any number of single bets of $10 or more on any market eligible for a Bonus Bet.
- Bonus Bets cannot be used to place multi/exotic bets, to bet on markets not eligible for a Bonus Bet (e.g. promotional markets) or to bet on all contingencies of a 2/3 contingency market.
- If your Bonus Bet Balance is less than $10, you will not be able to use the Bonus Bet Balance.
- If a Bonus Bet wins, the winnings credited to your account will exclude the Bonus Bet stake.
- Any Bonus Bet winnings and, if applicable, any deposit made to obtain a Bonus Bet, must be turned over before withdrawal.
- Bets at odds of less than $1.50, and bets on different outcomes in the same event, do not count towards the turn over requirements.
- When you use your Bonus Bet Balance, you will be deemed to be using the Bonus Bet(s) which expire next.
- If a Bonus Bet is unused or Bonus Bet winnings have not been turned over within the period specified (or within 30 days of receipt of the Bonus Bet, if no period is specified), the Bonus Bet and winnings will be cancelled.
- Bonus Bet only available for recreational gamblers who are eligible Australian account customers.
Other promotions & freebets at Luxbet
Cash out: The days of waiting until the final whistle are over. If you have a bet on a team and you want your winnings earlier, or you think your team may get overrun, you can cash your money out and get it in your pocket faster.
Weekly racing promotions: Luxbet routinely offer 10% more on best tote plus than the rest on at least one race throughout the week and at least one on the weekend.
Launching in 2008, Luxbet has quickly become one of Australia’s favourite online sportsbetting companies.
Backed by the might of Tabcorp, the Luxbet arm of the company was implemented to provide punters with a more comprehensive avenue to bet on Sport and Racing, while offering the best possible odds in the process.