Queensland trainer Ben Currie has been found guilty of five positive swab charges.
Toowoomba trainer Ben Currie has been found guilty on a further five charges, this time involving positive swabs.
Currie is already serving a four-year disqualification over text messages which stewards found indicated the use of an electrical device (jigger).
He is awaiting sentence on 12 other charges after being found guilty of race day treatments.
Another 14 similar charges are yet to be heard while Currie is seeking internal reviews of convictions.
Racing Queensland stewards heard evidence regarding the positive swabs on Monday and Tuesday.
After taking evidence and submissions they found Currie guilty on all five charges of bringing horses to race with a prohibited substance.
The charges involved :
* Wicked Trilogy who was found to have meloxicam in her at Kilcoy on December 2, 2017.
* Shakira who was found to have excessive testosterone at Toowoomba on January 28, 2018.
* Karaharaga had methylmorphinan-0-3 in his system at Rockhampton on July 6 ,2018.
* Dreamscope racss with cocaine and benzolcgonine in his system at Toowoomba on September 16, 2018.
* Eight Over had cocaine, benzolcgonine and methylecgonine detected after running at Toowoomba on February 2, 2019.
Wicked Trilogy, Shakira, Dreamscope and Eight Over all won while Karaharaga was unplaced.
The five horses were disqualified.
Currie’s lawyers will make submissions on penalty on Monday afternoon with a decision expected later this week.