A new public stand to be built at Randwick is to be named after Winx.
* A Ground Floor level with undercover comfort for spectators on major race
* Level 1 terrace will provide superior views over the racecourse
* Will cater for approximately 5000 spectators undercover
* The development is subject to a State Significant Planning Approval (SSDA) pathway
* ATC aiming to submit SSDA by late July 2019
* Pending final planning approval, ATC aiming to have the new facility operational for The Everest 2020