Depending on the state you live in, Australian customers could be eligible to receive special offers for signing up at WilliamHill.com.au
To claim any offer you simply join William Hill and make a deposit. You then need to place a bet, which will then be given back to you once the bet has been resulted.
For instance you could place $200 on Collingwood to beat Essendon on ANZAC Day. Once the match has been played you will be given that $200 back as a bonus bet. This offer will work on any bet up to $700.
Keep in mind that if you placed a bet, after placing your first wager, that has a result before the initial bet you will receive the second amount as a bonus bet.
Terms and conditions
Punters in New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria cannot automatically claim an offer because of state legislation.
Customers who make their initial deposit with Australian Post endorsed payment system POLi do not qualify for this offer and you must been an Australian resident and deposit in AUD. Each customer is only allowed to have one account at William Hill and duplicate accounts will be closed.
To receive the bonus amount your bet must ‘qualify’, meaning, for instance, if you placed a bet on a horse and it was scratched you would not receive the bonus bet. Basically for a bet to qualify it must be resulted.
- Unused bonus bets expire seven days after they are given to the customer.
- Any winnings from bonus bets will not include the initial stake.
- Bonus bets must be used within seven days, unless stated otherwise, or they will expire.
- Bonus bet balances cannot be traded for cash
- There is a $10 minimum wager limit when claiming a bonus bets. If there is less than $10 in your bonus balance you must spend it all at once. If your balance is more than $10 you can spend $10 and more.
- The maximum winnings off every $100 bonus bet is $10,000, which corresponds into odds of $101.
- Only one bonus bet can be placed on any one match, or event per account.
* You can read the full terms and conditions for William Hill’s bonuses here.
New members at William Hill must turn any proceeds from bonus bets over at least once (1X) at odds of $1.50 or greater, before they can claim the winnings as cash.
Hills also have strict requirements on proving your identity before they allow you to make a withdrawal to stop duplicate accounts. This means you have to prove your identity within 90 days or your bonus winnings and account will be declared null and void.
Other promotions & freebets at William Hill
Protest pay-up: This means even if there is a protest and it’s upheld you get your money.
First past the post: This means you will get paid within 60 seconds of a horse or harness race in Australia finishing.
About William Hill
The William Hill brand only entered Australia in February 2015, but they had a foothold in Australia previous through their ownership of Sportingbet.com.au, TomWaterhouse.com.au and Centrebet.com.au.
The company decided to put all of these brands under the 80 year old William Hill company name, which was founded in the UK by the man of the same name.
The company is renowned as a global bookmaker which features betting markets on most international and domestic sports and an outstanding array of horse racing betting options.