FOOTBALL and racing – that’s what it’s all about this weekend for Aussie punters.
Sink your teeth into these money-back specials, multi boosters and top price guarantees at Sportsbet, CrownBet, William Hill, Bet365 and Luxbet – five of the very best Australian betting sites.
2016 AFL finals and Brownlow specials
The penultimate weekend of the 2016 AFL Premiership season sees Geelong, Sydney, GWS and the Western Bulldogs toughing it out for a spot in next week’s decider at the MCG.
That also means there are only a few sleeps left until Brownlow night and all the bumper betting specials that go with it.
- Up to $50 bonus bet refund if your Brownlow team votes multi misses by one leg (five legs minimum)
- 100 CrownBet Rewards points for every point your head-to-head bet wins by in the AFL prelims
- Up to $50 bonus refund if your losing first goalscorer bet kicks a major in the first half
- Enter the Crownlow tipping competition for free and play for a share of $100,000 cash and prizes
- Better prices than Sportsbet and TAB.com.au on corresponding line markets and head-to-head bets
- Up to $51 money back if your head-to-head on the AFL prelims loses by 19 points or less
NRL finals betting promos
Only four teams remain – the original home-and-away top four, in fact – in what promises to be a gripping pair of shootouts for a place in the 2016 NRL Grand Final.
Check out these multi specials and cash bonuses from our top rugby league betting sites.
- Up to $50 cash back if your head-to-head bet on either NRL prelim loses by eight points or less
- Up to $50 cash back if your first tryscorer bet fails but scores the second or third try instead
- Bonus bet refund up to $50 if your NRL head-to-head bet leads at any time but loses the match
- Bonus bet refund up to $50 if your first tryscorer bet loses but crosses the line to score at any other time in the match
- Better head-to-head and line bet prices than corresponding markets at Sportsbet and TAB.com.au
- Win up to $100,000 extra cash on combined AFL and NRL multi bets of three or more legs
- Cash back up to $51 if your head-to-head NRL preliminary finals bet loses by nine points or less
EPL soccer multi bonuses
Europe’s top football leagues are now in full flight, which means a shedload of multi specials and cash-bach bonuses at our trusted Australian soccer betting sites.
- Bonus match up to $50 if your European soccer multi of four or more win-draw-win legs misses by one (selected leagues)
- Up to $50 back in bonus bets if your Manchester United vs. Leicester City correct score bet loses but your team wins
- Matched bonus up to $50 if your Euro football multi of four or more win-draw-win legs misses by one (selected leagues)
- Refund bonus up to $50 if your Premier League correct score bet loses due to a goal after 80 minutes
- $50 money-back insurance plus a tiered bonus up to 45 per cent for all sports multis of four or more legs
- Money back up to $25 if your win bet on Arsenal vs. Chelsea or Man United vs. Leicester doesn’t salute after leading at 80 minutes
- Up to 100 per cent more winnings on European soccer multis of three or more legs
- Full refund on any match if your correct score, full-time/half-time or scorecast bet loses due to a 0-0 final scoreline
- Each-way payouts up to infinite places at 1/3 odds for all first goalscorer wagers
- Cash back up to $50 if your Premier League multi bet of four or more match result legs misses by one
NFL bookmaker bonuses
Fancy a flutter on some American football?
Australia’s top online sportsbooks are running a number of bet specials and promos for week three of the 2016 NFL season.
- Up to $50 back in bonus bets if your NFL multi of four or more match bets misses by one leg
- Bonus refund up to $50 on selected games if your first touchdown bet misses but scores the second or third TD
- Bonus match up to $50 if your NFL parlay of four or more head-to-head bets misses by one leg
- Refund up to $50 bonus bets if your team scores the first touchdown but loses the game
- Pick a head-to-head NFL winner and score up to $50 bonus money if your team scores four or more touchdowns
- Collect up to 50 per cent extra cash on winning NFL multi bets of two legs or more (selected markets)
Australian racing specials online
The major action is at Caulfield and Rosehill Gardens this Saturday as the spring racing carnival proper edges ever closer.
As ever, our top online bookies have a heap of horse racing specials and best odds guarantees to keep the die-hard punters happy.
- Match bonus refund up to $50 if your fixed win bet finishes second or third in any of the first five races at Caulfield this Saturday
- Bonus bet match up to $50 if your fixed win bet runs second in any of the last four races at Moonee Valley this Friday
- Refund bonus up to $50 if your fixed win bet runs second or third in any of the last four races at Caulfield on Saturday
- 100 CrownBet bonus points for every dollar wagered if your fixed odds Saturday racing multi of three or more legs misses by one
- Back a winner at Caulfield or Rosehill on Saturday and get a bonus bet equal to the value of the second and third runners’ saddlecloth numbers multiplied (stake = max bonus)
- Top APN starting price guarantee for all fixed win bets on Australian horse racing
- Refund up to $100 cash on your next bet if you back a winner at $5 odds or greater (fixed or tote bets)
- Bet up to $250 max on the Caulfield Underwood Stakes for a guaranteed 10 per cent more winnings than the best top tote prices at Bet365, CrownBet, Sportsbet and William Hill
NSW rolls out bigger penalties for gambling ad offenders
Kyrgios confident he can claim Wimbledon
Tabcorp eyeing off American expansion
Sportingbet trademark lawsuit beckons between bookmakers
World Cup Golden Boot Update – Kane climbs to the head the...
State Of Origin Game II anytime try scorer tips
State Of Origin Game II team news – Ponga to make Maroons...
Federer favoured to go back-to-back at Wimbledon