WE are back at Ascot this weekend for the $1,000,000 Winterbottom Stakes – one of Australia’s premier Group One sprints.
There is even more Saturday racing to be enjoyed at Moonee Valley, Eagle Farm, Morphetville, Rosehill and many other meets all over the country.
The best Australian bookmakers are running plenty of horse racing specials this weekend, along with online bonuses and money-back deals on a wide range of local and international sports.
2016 Winterbottom Stakes betting bonuses
Malaguerra and Terravista are the punters’ picks for the 1200m sprint at Ascot this Saturday, but you can take out insurance on any runner in the field with our top-ranked online bookies.
Pick any horse to win at fixed odds in the Winterbottom Stakes (race eight) and get back up to 2500 CrownBet Rewards points if your pick runs second.
Luxbet is running a similar deal on the first four races in Perth, with up to $51 in bonus bets ($56 for NSW residents) on offer if your fixed win bet runs second or third.
It gets even better over at Bet365, where punters can score refunds on every single race thanks to the Feature Meeting promotion.
If you back winner at fixed or tote odds of $5 or greater, the bookie will give you cash back up to $100 if your bet on the next race loses.
Moonee Valley bookie specials
Saturday racing returns to the Valley this weekend with nine events and a stack of bookie bonuses to match.
Luxbet is running the exact same deal as for the Winterbottom Stakes, while Sportsbet is offering up to $50 back in bonus bets for fixed win picks that run second or third in the any of the first four races.
CrownBet is also dishing out refunds for minor place-getters in that same quartet of gallops, but with up to 2500 bonus points in lieu of free bets.
You can score even more fixed win insurance on Moonee Valley race seven (1Print BM90) at Palmerbet, which will pay back up to $50 in bonus cash if your horse finishes second or third.
Meanwhile, punters at Bet365 can take advantage of the bookie’s best odds guarantee for fixed win bets against the official starting price on all Australian thoroughbred races.
CrownBet Saturday racing multi bonus
Ascot and Moonee Valley make up but a fraction of the weekend’s Australian racing action.
Eagle Farm, Morphetville and Rosehill are hosting another 25 thoroughbred races between them this Saturday, all of which are eligible for CrownBet’s racing multi special.
To qualify, pick a multi bet of a three or more fixed win legs at any of the five aforementioned venues.
If only one leg misses the mark, the bookie will refund your stake with a heap of CrownBet Rewards points.
Every dollar wagered up to $25 will get you 100 points, so there are 2500 points up for grabs.
CrownBet bonus points can be exchanged for all sorts of rewards, including gift cards, shopping vouchers, fine dining experiences, luxury getaways and much more.
Follow this link to sign up and start collecting CrownBet Rewards points every time you bet online.
More betting specials at Sportsbet.com.au
Sportsbet runs cash-back deals and multi specials every week for all the hottest sporting action in Australia and all round the globe.
Check out these deals for the weekend ahead:
– Double winnings up to $50 in bonus bets on selected margin markets for the Melbourne United vs. Sydney Kings NBL game.
– Double winnings up to $55 bonus cash for selected margin bets on the LA Lakers vs. Golden State Warriors NBA clash.
– Up to $50 back in bonus money for NBA multis of five head-to-head legs or more that miss by one.
– Up to $50 cash back in bonus bets if your correct score wager on the Chelsea vs. Tottenham Premier League clash loses but your selected team wins.
– Up to $50 money back in bonus cash if your correct score bet on the Western Sydney Wanderers vs. Brisbane Roar A-League match fails but your chosen team wins.
– Bonus refund up to $50 for one faulty leg on soccer multis of four or more win-draw-win legs from the A-League, Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue Un, Eredivisie, Portuguese Liga, Scottish Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Europa League.
– Up to $50 back in bonus cash for NFL multi bets of four or more match legs that miss out by one.
Nadal firms in French Open betting after downing Djokovic in Rome
2019 NRL Round 10 betting predictions – Sharks vs Sea Eagles
2019 AFL Round 9 betting preview – Collingwood vs St Kilda
2019 NRL Round 10 betting predictions – Raiders vs Rabbitohs
2019 NRL Round 10 betting tips – Broncos vs Roosters
2019 NRL Round 10 betting preview – Storm vs Tigers
2019 AFL Round 9 betting tips – West Coast vs Melbourne
NSW sanctions multiple bookmakers over illegal bonus offers